Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Typical Weekend

Susie's daughter Emma got married! Susie and I have been friends since we were born. We spent every Sunday in the same church meetings, and continued our friendship when our kids were born. Susie was a big mentor to me as a mom. Now her youngest daughter is married. Scott and I stopped by the reception to give Susie and her wife a hug, see all the Strongs and say congratulations to Emma and Jorje. Just a few weeks ago, we were all at Susie's dad's funeral, which was a beautiful event. Circle of life.
Friday night, Scott and Freesotne went to the ballet. Saturday night it was my turn to go with Freestone. We worked at the Academy table, handing out information if anyone wanted it, in exchange for two free tickets and volunteer hours. Freestone needs 20 hours of volunteering because of his scholarship. The ballet was great!
Tizzy got stung by a hornet.
Xanthe was a teenager with cute hair.
My supplier at Chesbro, Katie, sends cute cards. She is the best!
Lots of repairs and lots of kids!
Friday night I had a table at my friend Carrie's benefit concert. Tizzy helped me. We had a great time.


Celi's first day at Pioneer Village, working for Truman Carver in his old time photography studio!

Emma and Jorje

Meanwhile, Ruby was doing her thing in Mexico City and loving it!
I love this. We had so much todaying this weekend!

Funny memes about Mr. Jeff, Freestone's incredible ballet teacher. We love him!







A typical Saturday. It looks impossible, and it's pretty darn close. WE HAVE SO MANY LIVES IN OUR LIVES! We have so many logistics to contend with. It's a challenge, and that's why I get to the end of the day and say, "That's enough todaying for today." Ha ha. Oh, and see that optimistic little purple box that says, "Ramen with Scott, Ogden?" Yeah, that didn't happen. It got swallowed up in other responsibilities. Oh well. There's always next Saturday! (More optimism.)

No comments: