Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas!

I got mascara on my shirt.  Somebody snitched on me!
Crashed my stroller and got hurt.  Somebody snitched on me!
I chased the dog and pulled her hair, ate a bug, fell off a chair,
Ran outside when my bum was bare!
Somebody snitched on me!

Oh, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas!
Mommy and Daddy are mad!
I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
"Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad!
Got stuck inside the doggy's cage.  Somebody snitched on me!
Some say I just act my age.  Still, somebody snitched on me!
I bit my mom and scratched my bro,
Ate the treats from the calendoh,
Hid the remote where no one would know,
Somebody snitched on me!

Mom says, "Never too soon for a nap!"
I think I just got a bad rap!
Good thing my old man's a sap!
HE'D never snitch on me!

Oh, I'm gettin' sumpin' for Christmas!
My daddy says I'm OK!
I'm gettin' sumpin' for Christmas!
Or Daddy will make Santa PAY!

12 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute and funny! We just love Tolly boy. If he ever gets in too much trouble, just send him our way. We'd take him in a second.

Mat and Brooke said...

YOU are so creative!! That was adorable!

The homestead said...

That was so cute. I am in awe at your rhyming ability.

Jenny said...

I think I can REALLY relate to this right about now. Cute!

Amanda said...

You're amazing, Circe! That's so cute! He's at that age, isn't he? It's hard to get anything done when you're just trying to protect them from THEMSELVES!!!

Nate said...

Very creative! I love the pictoral evidence. Show that to Santa! Thank heavens they are so cute at that age. Makes up for all the mess:)

Jennifer said...

This is fantastic!

That photographer is living dangerously. Mascara on a shirt? Yeah, bad, but taking a picture at the risk of wild arms flinging mascara on the couch? Whoa.

Michelle said...

I think this one goes over there in the favorite post list!

sws said...

your skillz are endless!!

laurel said...

Love it! You always have something going on that makes me smile.

Queen Elizabeth said...

You're fabulous. And he is adorable.

Brittany said...

I told the boys that Tolly ate all of the treats out of the calender. That is why ours live on top of the refridgerator!
Brittany