Monday, September 14, 2009

Snuff

"Here, Mom, this snuff was in my bunny wabbit."
"Thanks, Xanthe. You're enormously helpful. But that is stuffing and it's supposed to be in there. Put it back."
"OK, I'm putting the snuffing back. Or my bunny wabbit won't be able to talk!"

It's so fun to have a comedian in the house. If you can't afford to have Jerry Seinfeld follow you around all day making you laugh, get a four-year-old. The only drawback might be that four-year-olds are far more demanding than A-list celebs.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Shall I bring my needle to the park? My whole family is having a laugh due to your little comedian!

sws said...

Oh Clever Xanthe! I remember doing something similar when I was little..but those little tiny styrofoam balls came out from the Lagoon animal. My mom was not as thrilled......

Anonymous said...

Xanthe is pretty funny and you are really patient with her:)