Monday, December 12, 2016

Two-for-One December Date Night






I didn't think we'd get tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert this year.  I forgot about the tickets going on sale, even though it was on my calendar, and I missed the rush.  It sold out in five minutes, anyway.  But Jen Ramsdell offered us two last-minute tickets!  I was going to go with Scott, but THEN Melanie Scarlet offered us two FREE last-minute second-row tickets to the Jazz game!  We're pretty good at the divide and conquer thing, so two dates emerged.  Araceli and Freestone aborted plans with friends and we all had a great evening, after dropping off Tziporah at a Polar Express Hot Chocolate Pajama Party (4yos are so cute) and picking up Ruby and friends from the airport. Glad they made it home safely from Chicago. The rest of the kids were happy to stay home watching Christmas movies after an eventful day. 
Waiting in line in the rain, after sprinting from our parking spot three blocks away so we wouldn't get too wet.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your pictures are fabulous! Makes me wonder why I bother having a camera when phones do so well. :) (No my phone, of course.)