Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ruby's List


Ruby was tagged by her cousin, Lexie. Here are her answers:


What I was doing 10 years ago:I was waiting to be born.

What I was doing 5 years ago:Playing the violin. Making mischief with Eva.

What I was doing 1 year ago:Getting baptized.Wishing Bentley would move back.

What I was Doing yesterday:School shopping.

5 fav. snacks:Chocolate,apples,watermelon, Coke, Grandma's cooking.

5 fav. Books: Harry Potter, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Spiderwick, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, BFG

5 places I would run away to: Grandma's house, Bentley's house, Coco's house, Imperial Beach, the Lot.

5 things I hate: Caviar? I can't think of any.

5 things I love: Ari, Freestone, Xanthe, Golda, Daddy and Mama
I tag Brittany! Have fun!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh squeal! Is that my Brittany? She will be so excited! Love Ruby's list!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ruby! I love Chocolate as well:) Oh and I can relate to your last blog about Xanthe's sleeping options. We had a tough time transitioning to sleep as well. I slept in Em's room the first 8 months she was home. She is sleeping through the night now, at least one out of every two days. So if Xanthe preferred the laundry room that sounds like a great option:)

love.boxes said...

Rubes.. you are right. Cavier ain't all that great. :)