Thursday, January 13, 2011

Favorites for Golda


 It was nice of Golda to "Tag" me on her blog post, since she knows I probably have really boring answers to most of these questions.  But here you go, G.  I sure love you.  You're a star in my book.

1. Favorite piece of jewelry or hair accessories - pony tail holder, aka elastic.
2. Most important favorite thing - cell phone
3. Favorite Make-up - lipstick
4. Favorite article of clothing - socks.  Must have socks.
5. Favorite drink - Almond Roca steamer
6. Favorite smelly thing - Downy
7. Favorite food - butter
8. 6 favorite people to tag...six?  Can anyone help me out here?  Brittany, you do one.  And your mom!  And all the rest of you.  come on, it's January and you really have nothing else to do!  :)

Love ya, Golda!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, I had forgotten Golda tagged me. WE are on it!

Catherine said...

Hey! Great to hear from you. fun answers to your questions and I so get that your favourite food can be butter! I normally have popcorn with my butter! :o)

Thanks for popping me into your sidebar. Happy to be here! May I do the same? Thanks!

love.boxes said...

Golda, I'm in! Sounds Fun!

laurel said...

Cute, but what is an Almond Roca Steamer?

Janice said...

I said "books" for favorite thing but my iphone really is the greatest thing ever. I sometimes whisper to it, "I love you" when no one is looking.