Friday, September 30, 2016

Sunflower Seedlings Preschool

I am having so much fun teaching preschool. I ended up with 6 students.  It's a young little group, but they have already made so much progress in adapting to school.  Just look at these sweet little faces.  The things they say are hilarious.  And they are clumsy, like newborn kittens.  It makes me realize just how young this age is, in a way I never realized with my own kids.  This is so much fun!




These are the toys in our toybox.  Ha ha!  I might need to step it up.


Tizzy gets incensed when she finds out what fun things we did at my preschool without her.  Sometimes she has to do what they did.  Meanwhile, though, she loves Miss Sharla at her school.
Our first field trip was to "Farmer Kenzie's Farm!", AKA my friend Kenzie's back yard.  It went so well.  Kenzie was great with the kids, and they were astonished at her chickens, dog and all the vegetables Kenzie showed us.  The perfect outing for our band of babies.



Campfires, deconstructed.  Some of those fires are ut of control!

Second field trip, the pumpkin patch, or Borski's farm stand and Bowman's for donuts.  Little things are plenty for this group.  They delight in everything.  They make small things seem magical, and indeed they are.  Everyday life is extraordinary.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

How fun!! Wish I was back in preschool! So many wonderful adventures your little students have already enjoyed with you!