Monday, February 6, 2017

Superbowl LI

Superbowl Sunday! The Dopps came over for some football and food, but first, church.
Tziporah was quite a photographer in sacrament meeting.  Doesn't Scott look dapper up there conducting the meeting?  We like to sit on the front row and stare at him. ha ha
Don Carlos' bed was invaded by Sinatra, who is an old man now and spends a lot of time inside.  Don Carlos is scared of him.


This is one of two pictures I took at our Superbowl party. The real reason for the party was Dopp January and February birthdays, but then it was the Superbowl.  I felt bad that people had to watch the big game at a house where we had to dig this one, solitary football-related item out of a closet.  But it was lots of fun, we had a ton of food, and the game was really exciting in the second half. Patriots came back to win from like a 25 point deficit.  I have to admit, I only watched half time. Lady Gaga.  I had already seen all the commercials online.  I'm a bad football fan, but I like hearing the game in the background.  It's soothing, like a wave machine. 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Looks like fun!! LOL - at first I was looking at the top pic and reading the comment below. Thought, 'Wow! Scott is really relaxed at church today!' ;) Then I scrolled further.

I'll admit to bipping into the game after Bible Study and when I saw the score I turned to another station. Couldn't believe it when I checked in again later!

Sadly we only get Canadian commercials which are not nearly as good as those of our friends to the south. Good Baptist girl normally enjoys the Budwe1ser commercials! :) Need to find your ads online and check them out.