Friday, November 30, 2007

That's right, we're out of eggnog


Happy Friday, friends! Freestone had one of his eggnog meltdowns this morning. It happens every time we run out of his favorite drink. He falls on the ground, sobbing, "I told you to buy more and more and more of it!" Scott and I are not looking forward to January, when eggnog disappears from the stores. I can just see us special-ordering eggnog online from a dairy in Vermont. Actually, we wouldn't do that. The eggnog tantrums are too funny.
I love Fridays. Last night I was trying to decide what my favorite day of the week is. Fridays are fun becasue of guitar lessons, and because it's early out day at school. Every day of our week has a different feel. Some are marathons of lessons, and others are mellow, when we get lots of homework and practing done, and have dinner all together. I guess I just like the fact that each day of the week is different, and that so many fun things happen every day. Saturday, I'll show you a picture of why I like Saturday mornings so much. I can honestly say that there is not a day of the week that I dread, and that's pretty lucky. What about you?

5 comments:

love.boxes said...

I love Saturday. It's our family fun day.. usually unless there is some big job that has to be done... but after Super Saturday tomorrow I want to go the that Enchanted movie so much. Hope I make it. Good luck Free, I hope there is a lot of Egg Nog in your future! :)

Circe said...

Scott, Golda, Ruby and Ari said Enchanted was soooooo good. You'll love it! C

Renee said...

Well,we don't get to do much fun stuff during the week like you do,that's why my fave day is Friday b/c then I don't have to wake up early...but I do anyways...ugh!Plus I get 2 whole days with my girls whom I love dearly. :)Renee

Michelle said...

Sooooo funny! May you never run out of eggnog!

Michelle said...

Holy Cow!!!

We had an egg nog (called "Christmas Milk) tantrum at our house this morning.

I'm sure Jake and Free will share all the gory details of their parents eggnog neglect next time they are together. :)