Thursday, October 30, 2008

Will Work For Candy






There are no child labor laws in place around here! Retirement doesn't get you off the hook, either. Even babies have to pull their own weight, which in some cases isn't a whole lot of weight! The perks are nice...sneaking candy as you put it in bags, hanging out at the pumpkin patch...

And the payoff is enormous: Standing with a hundred of your closest friends, all of you with open treat bags, candy raining down on your heads and into your already bulging bags. Heaven!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Heaven! Who needs retirement or Child Labor Laws when you're bagging candy|?

Jennie said...

We can't wait. Ryan is trying to get off work early to be there. Where did you score all the pumpkins? It looks awesome!

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! That reminds me I need to go find some Halloween cookie cutters, I have NO clue what I did with them last year (which was the last time I made Halloween cookies, I have a bad feeling the ended up in the play doh bucket). Plus it's a good excuse to head over to Orson Gygi's.

Your event is the party of the season.

Erin said...

Circe... you are cracking me up with all of this "Who cares about root beer all over the house", and kids working morn until eve just to get ready for the big night. You are HARD CORE! I myself have just given up... I am ready for it to all be OVER!

Michelle said...

Oh, man! I am so excited! It looks like the best one ever! We are soooooo There!

Paige said...

Looks like fun, but I'm feeling sorry for you carving all those pumpkins. I'm worn out from the four.

Emily said...

I am glad you got Es to work, she will do anything for candy!!

Sarah Smiles said...

Happy Halloween! I love you writing! Have a great party!

Renee said...

Looks like an amazing party. I would help too, if sneaking candy was involved.

Christian said...

Wow, that's a lot of pumpkins -- no, wait, this is a lot of pumpkins!