Friday, June 3, 2011

And the Livin' Is Easy



Hoo boy!  I have flipped the switch from "overdrive" to "total relaxation."  There are 36 popsicles that have to be eaten immediately and some serious basking in the sun to do.  Oops, I still sound bossy.  OK, maybe I haven't completely made the transition from 120 mph to zero, but I'm working on it.  I'm munching on watermelon in lime juice, I hear the buzz of a lawnmower in the distance, and everybody's chins are dyed in rainbow popsicle colors.  It's a good start.  A good, balmy, carefree start to a promising summer.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

That last picture is awesome! You need to blog that one up life size. :)

Let the fun begin. See you in a few at b-ball.

Michelle said...

Aaaaah! We made it! Love the picture too!

Lexie said...

amen!

laurel said...

You crack me up!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Yippee for summer! That last picture is classic. You are awesome. Incidentally, I am now rummaging for a popsicle. :)