Friday, April 1, 2016

Bazail Cousins

I took a little detour from regular life to drive up to Sarah and Roland's new cabin in the hills near Park City.  It's going to be beautiful!  It feels like you're on the heaven side of civilization.  Afterwards, we went to lunch and I brought Alex and Lincoln back to Kaysville for a little cousin time.
These two are amazing at what they do.  Sarah will have this cabin feeling like a cozy, modern spa retreat.  She is an incredible designer.

Tricia and Jim took the kids to Boondocks, which was pretty much the highlight of their lives.  I think they talked Tricia and Jim into a lot of extras!  ;)  It's a good thing they stayed so long, though, because Araceli had offered to have the Young Women over to watch "Once I Was a Beehive."  She knows I always say yes to hosting.  Plus, she cleaned up the basement and got it all ready for the girls, so it's a win-win.  I loved having a table of popcorn and licorice waiting for me when I got home from teaching, not to mention all the darling girls.  I even snuggled in to watch part of the show with them.  Alex and Lincoln has a sleepover at our house, once the young women had cleared out, and were up and at it the next morning to send the Dopp kids off to school.

The rest of us breakfasted at Granny Annie's with Tricia and Jim, then they took Alex and Lincoln and Tizzy back to Boondocks!  What is with these grown-ups who have unlimited energy!?  They are amazing!  Thank you so much!!



We'll take Alex and Lincoln anytime we can get them!  They're wonderful kids, and we love 'em!

No comments: