Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring Dresses

 It's not often that you get asked to model spring dresses on TV.  Our piano/violin teacher also teaches fashion at Salt Lake Community College, and recruited Araceli for a little segment she did on Fox 13, about spring dresses.  This was literally the day after I had shut down Araceli's dream of signing with a modeling agency.  I had walked in right when she was on the phone with an "agent."  You really have to watch these highly independent kids.  They can get into trouble!

After putting the kabosh on Araceli's modeling agency deal (which actually looked pretty legitimate, but seriously?), I promised her I would look into something like modeling, even though I did. not. want. to.  So when Janet asked me about this the very next day, it was synchronicity.

Araceli and I had fun, and the segment turned out really cute.






Tziporah signed a contract with Modern Family.  Ha ha.  My favorite show.
Afterwards, Araceli came and helped me at preschool, and we finally tried the taco truck up the street.  It was good.  I'll go back.  The question is, how soon?
When we got home, Scott was getting ready to watch the segment.  It turned out great!  After, Araceli turned to me and said, "So.  What's next?"  Oh no.

No comments: