Monday, October 17, 2016

Autumn

Attention, everyone.  I would like to announce that I auditioned for Tziporah's Dance Academy, and I got in!  Madame Tziporah made me a school ID. After my brilliant audition, Tziporah wrote my name and put the sticky note on my school ID as a seal of approval.  Then she said, "I'm going to put you in a flamenco class.  How do you write 'flamenco'?"  This girl!  She is brimming with life.
My preschoolers' witches.  They are so funny, the way they do it their own way.  Lots of glue.  I love the end products!



Tizzy likes to do things all by herself, and I like to let her, so I can get other stuff done.  We still have to do all of our baking, which isn't much, at Coco and Bill's.  We still don't have an oven.  Wow, huh?  Can't have everything.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

So cute! Congrats on your successful audition! LOL - another class to fit into your schedule. However will you do that?

If you're looking for a GREAT option for an oven until you get yours fixed, the Breville Smart Oven is AMAZING! It's not inexpensive but I bought it a year ago and have only turned on my real oven once since then. Might be the perfect addition for your busy, busy family who I'm guessing grab meals at different times.