Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Drama


What, you don't know what that picture is? It's a dog dressed up as an Oompa Loompa, of course. Normally I'm not a big fan of dogs in adorable costumes, but this picture is so funny rivals the time we dressed Star in Chinese pajamas. Plus, it relates to my point: Congrats to Ruby and Golda who got parts in a community production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Ruby is an Oompa Loompa and Golda is Veruca Salt. They started rehearsals Friday and loved it. I'm having fun seeing their enthusiasm and listening to the Oopma Loompa song in the car. It's a good break from the Suzuki CD's and Golda's minus track for her voice recital. Now you know why I'm not familiar with any current music. And why I have that glassy look in my eyes.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Let the magic begin!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that what K-town is doing for the 4th? Oh, I hope so, we are there!

SSWS said...

Congratulations to Ruby and Golda! I"ll have to listen to the music and be ready to sing-along with the show. I love that Veruca Salt...doesn't she chew the gum? Sounds like fun!

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations. That is so awesome. I am really impressed with their acting ability. I can't wait to see it.

Jennie said...

How wonderful! Congrats G & R. We can't wait to come and watch!

Emily said...

way to go gals!!

laurel said...

Congrats to your stars!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Golda and Ruby. One of my favorite lines is "Veruca, darling, we are doing the best we can." Sometimes we call Em, "Veruca, darling!" Anyway that sounds like so much fun. Congrats!