Thursday, September 18, 2014

Keepin' It Real


 This is my idea of great homework:  coloring in triangles at Starbucks.  I can do that!!
 This is my idea of enjoying a beautiful evening.  Sitting in the shade so I can see my phone.  No, we won't be going hiking to see the leaves.  It's hot out there and there's no internet.
 This is me, caught of film drinking 32 ounces of Dirty Diet Coke while my kids play at the park.
 This is what I REALLY look like.  I shouldn't have scowled so much when I was younger, evidently.
 Confession:  I don't do anything to my hair.
 Except when I do.
 The first of many "Oh Mothers!"
In the crock pot:  chicken and peach jam.  And one potato that was still hiding on the floor when all the other potatoes were rescued from Tizzy's art installation.  There was going to be rice, but it had moths in it.

 It's so liberating to be imperfect.  I have so little to live up to!  This is me!  Happy Fall anyway, Y'all!  :)