Sunday, December 21, 2014

DeBry Time

 The DeBry Party!  I love seeing my cousins, aunts and uncles.
 Uncle Mark and Deano
 Instead of cleaning the house for the party, I dyed my hair pink.  I have two weeks to be pink and I didn't want to waste any time!  And by the time you get that many people in the house, you can't tell whether I dusted the walls.  Plus, I had zero food prep, so plenty of time on my fuschia-stained hands.  The plan was, everyone brings an appetizer and a dessert, and a little cash for pizza.  All I had to do was set out my food contributions and paper goods, fill up a water jug and pick up 11 pizzas from David's.  Then...relax and visit.


 David and Owen
 Araceli, Grace, Eliza and her BF.  Great kid!  Passed the DeBry test!
 Michael, Parker, Marilyn, Owen
 Marla and Felsh
 Allie's boys; Jack, Preston and Keaton
 Nana, JAmison, Felix, Kris, Miles, Grace
 The happy couple, Trajan and Micaela
 Uncle Paul and Nana
 Adaline and Nayeli.  Athena and Ben came all the way from Portland.  Their kids are adorable!!

 Marilyn, Athena and Teddy
 Bridie and Santa.  Parker was Santa this year, and the beard was nowhere to be found.  The older kids were all husting around up in Golda's room and at long last, Santa came down wearing...batting.  Creative kids!

 Matthew
 Grace




 Scott bought this clearance elf for Ptolemy and it has been his constant companion ever since.


 Santa and his parents
 Brothers Jamison and Jon Pexton
 Uncle Jim and his kids, Jessie and Danny...'s legs.
 Everyone fought over Teddy
 Laura Pexton and Nana, as Nana is ready to go home.
 My mom is so cute!


 Scott and his dad and brothers left Friday night for Vegas to see their Utes play in a bowl game.  The timing was such that Scott missed the DeBry party and the Bazail party, plus church.  Darn!  On Instagram, I said, "Let's all take a moment to remember our friend Scott.  He tries to hide it behind a giddy smile, but inside he is all broken up over missing TWO family parties.  The Utes are playing in this bowl game, and it would just be rude to miss it.
And..."Through the years we all will be together...if the fates allow...*Bowl games notwithstanding. #goutes.  We missed Scott, but we muddled through without him, didn't we, DeBrys?  ;)

No comments: