Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Come to Sunflower Seedlings Preschool!

Yes!  I am doing this.  Next school year, in addition to teaching preschool at the Refugee and Immigrant Center, I'll also be teaching at my home.  Teaching preschool this year has inspired me, and given me a desire to teach outside the parameters of the immigrant community.  Teaching both classes, one English-speaking and one with let's say nascent English skills, will help us at the refugee center identify areas where the immigrant kids are deficient, and where they are strong.

So please bring me your three- and four-year-olds, and let's learn.  The curriculum will be heavily centered on literacy and JOY.  Everything we learn is based in the fine arts, and it is FUN!  School is Tuesday-Thursday from 9:15 to 11:45, and it is $75 a month.  Class will be small, and is almost full, so let me know if you or anyone you know wants to secure a spot.  Thanks!  801-726-8685

No comments: