Friday, August 19, 2016

Scott's Adventures

Whenever Scott and I divide and conquer, you can bet that Scott's group will have non-stop fun.  While we were on our big trip to Mexico, the kids stayed with Coco and Bill while Scott was at work.  Thanks so much, Mom! 

When he wasn't prosecuting and setting up trusts, he and the kids were off on adventures!  I love getting pictures when I'm away, so I can be in awe of what Scott can accomplish.  Not only does he take the kids to restaurants, movies, shopping and swimming, but he throws them in the car and goes on road trips.
Hey, there's an extra in there!
Scott ran into his very best friend in court.  I always knew B would amount to no good.  Ha ha.  He got a speeding ticket or something.
Since we were in MExico, Scott got the kids these treats.  Did I mention he's good with themes, too?
Scott sent me this headline June 16.  Olympe was devastated.  These horrific acts of violence have become terrifyingly common in France.
Scott showed the kids all the pictures I sent him from our travels.
He taught Tziporah to swim.
He sent me pictures of Golda's letters and reminds me about all of our fun memories.  Scott misses his little girl.
He took the kids to The Pie by the U and let them write on the wall.
Love



Then he took the kids to Park City, to their favorite place, Bath and Body Works.  For Ptolemy, trips mean 5-for5 hand sanitizers.  Man, he is easy to please!

Main Street
The Ranch
Since we don't have an oven at home, it's fun to bake cookies at the Ranch.

Meanwhile, I'm always sending Scott pictures of what I'm doing.  These were from the Mormon Battalion site in Old Town San Diego.  Ruby and Victor are so good with the kids.  I think Victor was showing Ptolemy the gold he found for him.
Scott was already in PC, so why not drive 2 hours east and check out Dinosaurland?  They didn't go to the national monument, which we'd been to last year.  Instead, they checked out all the fun stuff in Vernal that we didn't get to see driving through last October.
Aren't they the cutest kids?
Even when I'm home, I still get messages from Scott.  He's always sending me links to places I'd like, even though he knows some of them contain dangerous information, like cheap airfare or reasons to go to Ireland, for example.
Scott took the Euros on quite a few adventures.  This one was Temple Square and Ruth's Diner to celebrate the arrival of our dear Chloe. 

Scott astounds me with his capabilities.  Did I mention that whenever I'm not there, the house is immaculate?  Yeah, I slave away all day and all night to keep the house clean, and then I leave and Scott just magically has it clean all the time.  I don't know how he does it.  If I did, I'd be an excellent housekeeper!  He just has an organized mind behind that debonair face.I'm a pretty lucky girl.




1 comment:

Catherine said...

You guys know how to party!!

I took Hannah to B&BW last week and we bought the 5 for 5 hand sanitizers and she was still talking about them this morning! LOL - remind me of this when the newest Princess Lego sets come out and I think she needs them!