Friday, March 21, 2008

One More Peep...




OK, one more batch of peeps. But they're so fun and easy and colorful!
Today there was a monster in our gully. He had five purple belly buttons and he chased kids. And he was invisible. Golda had lots of stories to tell about him, but Freestone held up his hand and said, "Don't tell me AAAAANY MORE 'cause I might have NIGHTMEERS and I don't even have a dream catcher!" I think in the end, Free dispatched his imaginary friend, Emma, to take care of the monster. It was a good match, since the monster was imaginary, too. I just thought you should know, so you don't have "nightmeers." Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

YUM!!! and so cute! thanks for the idea.

Michelle said...

I love that you get carried away with a project too! Why am I still awake? Because I have been painting doll faces of course. So much easier without little helpers! Are you having the egg hunt tomorrow? We will miss you!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Those look divine. I'd better not even go there... maybe next year ;)

Elisa said...

Oh my word! You are seriously amazing! Where do you come up with these ideas??
Those look like a project my little things would LOVE (well. and me too!)... but maybe next year!
I love all the fun stuff you do with your kids... you are a fantastic Mom!