Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Own Emeril







You'll have to read my previous post to see why Scott went searching for these pictures. After enlarging and studying the picture of my BBQ carnage, he pulled out the pictures of his masterpieces to show me how easy it is to grill a perfect piece of meat. I know! Scott is a better grillmaster than I am! Look at the dinners he comes up with! Grilled apple cedar pork loin. Grilled salmon caesar salad. And they're beautiful, too. There's no competition. It's OK. I don't feel bad. Eventually, we were bound to discover something Scott's better at than I am. (Besides looking good in hats.) Friends, when you come over for dinner, make sure you know who's wearing the flame.

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Yowza! Or should I say BAM!!?

SSWS said...

You two crack me up. I'm impressed that Scott is such a great chef. That Ceaser Salad looks great! Don't you love to grill, it's nice you have a cat to clean up the scraps. And no dishes to wash....best part.

Jennie said...

Wow Scott, I usually comment, but the hat.... now I HAVE to comment. I love the flame cap. You should wear it to the next family party. I'm sure the bros.z would have fun with that. You had better watch out though, Ryan might copy and pick one up for himself. He loves the new trilby (yes, I finally figured out what they're called) hat.

Jennie said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that Scott is the master griller. Everything is always grilled to perfection when we come over.

Anonymous said...

I loved your grilled lunch! You are pretty brave...I don't even attempt the grill. The hat is a wonder!

love.boxes said...

I was just thinking that is was THAT HOT... Scott must have burst into flame.. I felt it coming on myself yesterday.. was it 105?