Sunday, February 24, 2013

Toast or You're Toast

Am I bossy?  I don't think so.  It's just that someone has to steer the boat.  That's me.  I'm the captain, and if the rest of the crew follow my orders, it will be smooth sailing and we will all arrive at our destination safely, on time, even if our socks don't match.

That's how I see it.  The rest of my family just thinks I'm bossy.

Today, I was home alone and caught myself giving orders to and English muffin.  In my defense, I felt that it popped up too soon.  But I can see that anyone who can be overheard saying to an English muffin, "I don't think you're all the way toasted.  Now get back down there until you are,"...might be bossy.  Might.  I'll let you know if I decide you're allowed to agree with me.

3 comments:

The homestead said...

I say I'm not bossy, I'm just a very good motivational speaker:).

laurel said...

My motto is the better a boss, the better mom I am!

Shane and Kenzie said...

You are not bossy, but a VERY good teacher. I agree about the English muffin...the more toasted, the better ;)