Thursday, March 14, 2013

How Germs Travel

Monday:  A kid is sick and we have a bathroom to prove it.  He stays home from school.

Tuesday:  The kid is better and goes to school.

Wednesday:  The kid is still "better," but starts to cry when Mom has to leave for ballet.  Says he doesn't get the point of Classic Skating, where "all you do is skate in a circle for five hours," but wants to go to his Scout activity at Classic Skating anyway.  Something seems off, but...

Very early Thursday morning:  Throwing up.

My apologies to the 400 kids at Classic Skating who were exposed to the kid whose mom didn't pick up on the clues that he was destined to be sick six hours later.  How do you know these things? You don't. :(

4 comments:

The homestead said...

Glad you're keeping Gordon in business:). Hope "that child" starts feeling better soon and that the rest of you don't pick it up.

michelle said...

Don't you wish we could sharpen our psychic mom skills?

Nate said...

Always seems to happen! Hope everyone is better soon!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

I know! It is so hard to know when to send them and when to keep them home! I always played it safe and kept them home, till I had to meet with the vice principle to explain why my kids missed so many days. Then, like 2 days later I wasn't sure if one of my kids was sick, so I sent them and the school called me and asked me not to send my kids to school sick!