Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Friday on Delicious Baby

Have you noticed Delicious Baby over on my sidebar?  It's a travel blog that does a Photo Friday.  A few weeks ago, I started posting something in Photo Friday every week.  You may have noticed a couple of random, incongruous posts on my blog.  That's what those were for.  Sometimes I link to one of my old posts.  It's kinda fun to play along and see what all the other links are.  It probably doesn't help my wanderlust to see so many beautiful places and hear so many interesting stories, but it's fun!  My link for today is from several years ago, one of my favorite road trip memories!

What's YOUR favorite road trip memory?

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh sorry. I guess I'm not seeing the link to your memory. Is it just posted on that site or in this post?

Circe said...

It's just on that site. I should have put a link to it here!

Anonymous said...

Have tried to figure out Photo Friday, but alas, must be technologically deficient. Is there a puzzle to finding you?

Circe said...

Go to Deliciousbaby.com and look at the Photo Friday called "Topkapi Palace." My link on the list at the bottom of the post is called "HoTales (from Party of Nine)".

Shane and Kenzie said...

I LOVE road trips...nothing more thrilling in my book! It's relaxing and exciting all at the same time.
I remember as a child driving to Moab and singing along to our cassette tapes... "put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up..."
I also remember whining that my brother was breathing into 'my space' the whole drive there... hahaha