Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PP 2013

Have you missed me?  I haven't had a chance to funnel and catch all my overflow thoughts and mold them into blog posts for a couple of days because I've been working on...

Preposterous Plan 2013

It's coming along quite well.  We seem to have narrowly missed being swindled out of two thousand dollars of Golda and Ruby's money yesterday, so we woke up feeling rich.  And lucky.  I won't bore you with the details of Preposterous Plan 2013 yet, but I will say it involves two of our children spending several hours in Iceland with no adult supervision.

And Reykjavic is only the tip of the iceberg.  Or should I say glacier?  Ha.  Well, I wish I could blog more, but insanity is time-consuming, and it's calling.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

What? Okay... I can't wait for tomorrow so I can hear all the updates. France, to Iceland, to fake tickets. So many juicy stories. I'm glad it all worked out. See ya soon.

michelle said...

Want to hear all about this tomorrow!