Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tziporah's 3rd


 Tziporah's mood on her birthday can only be described as "extravagantly grumpy."  If it weren't so annoying, it would be really funny what she can find to whine about.  We started the morning at McDonald's, where Ptolemy wanted his "OWN water" and Tziporah wanted a hash brown, then the park.

 Grandma and Grandpa delivered cupcakes!  I ended up using them for the party the next day, so they were enormously helpful and just what I needed to go with the cupcake decorations I had.  Thanks!

 Bill described her as a "Bashful Birthday Baby."  Perfect.
 Princess Let It Go took these gifts to all the girls in her ballet class.  So that was a bright spot in between fits.
 Next stop, Nana's and then Dylan's for kid meals.  Can't have too many processed potato products on your birthday, is what I always say.
 Next up, what I described to Tizzy as "Your birthday Shelter lunch!"  In other words, "Mom doing what she would do anyway, even if it weren't your birthday."  She didn't buy it.  Golda and Ruby came from school to give Tziporah a hug.  Sarah fed them and sent them on their way.  Thank you, Sarah!  It was so fun to see them for a minute.

"So this whole lunch is for me?  Uh huh.  Sure."
 Of course it is, Tizzy!  Sarah even put a candle in a cookie and we all sang.  Gabe helped blow out the candle because Tziporah was too busy being bashful.
 Yep.  She jut needed a little nap.
 And it helped when Annie and Dad brought presents!


When Golda got home, Tziporah told her all about the Frozen Let It Go party she had.  Apparently, it was really fun.  Except it wasn't going to happen until the next day!
 The rest of the birthday was up to Scott, who let Tizzy play her new "piano" to her heart's content while I taught lessons and did my ticket sales duties at Golda's Davis Youth concert.  The orchestra was very, very impressive.  I was happy.  And look at Golda!  Such a polished, wonderful girl.  I hope Tziporah follows in her sisters' footsteps.  I wish I remembered what we did to make the older girls turn out so well.  I feel like it wasn't us, though.  They're just sweet, precious souls, and we're lucky and blessed to have each one of them.

No comments: