Monday, March 27, 2017

Urban Talent

It's hard not to add the word "beautiful" in front of either "Araceli" or "Nana." They are both radiant. This picture was on our way to McCarty for Araceli to apply to model. Long story short, they didn't take her on, and I'm glad. They didn't get back to us when they said they would, and I had concerns about their professionalism.

A few weeks later, Araceli asked me to take her to an interview at Urban Talent. The agent signed her on the spot, and she was bursting at the seams with excitement. She has some training coming up, and some head shots, so she can't take jobs yet, but the first job posted to her was for a church video. I wish she could have done that one. I hope she has some good experiences with this, and gains direction in her life. Araceli has a lot of unbridled passion for life, and we need to find a way to break that passion into something constructive and satisfying. Wish her luck!





No comments: