Sunday, March 26, 2017

Variation Night

Ruby's Variations night was wonderful. All the girls did all four variations that Christie worked on with them.
I love Clytie. It's my last year teaching for her, and I can't begin to think about how sad I am about that.

Ruby is such a beautiful, strong, intuitive dancer. How can I even watch without getting teary? I still see clearly when she dances the little girl that Ruby was. She loves the same way, has the same mannerisms. She is an incredible spirit who came to us fully formed and developed. She is an old soul.
These girls have spent thousands of hours together, probably, over the past 14 years.







Christie is an excellent teacher. My girls have been lucky to have her demanding presence in their lives.











1 comment:

Jennie said...

So Beautiful! I'm so proud of Ruby and all she has become and accomplished. I can't wait to see what's next in her beautiful life! xoxo, Rubes!