Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day Tag





I thought I was going to take a bye on blogging tonight, but Nikki tagged me and I got kindof excited about it. So, Nikki, here are my answers: Two names you have gone by: Circe King, which I miss, and Circle, every time a telemarketer calls.
Two things you are wearing right now: a red sock and a grey sock.
Two things you did last night: Took all the kids to Dolcetti Gelato, on 11th East and 19th South. Highly recommend it! Stayed up past my bedtime reading. (Closing my eyes halfway and resting my body while reading did not help me feel more awake today, like I told myself it would.)
Two people you talked to: Scott, on the phone from his conference in Wendover, and Ari, when I found her rifling through the fridge at 2:30 in the morning.
Two favorite holidays: I can't answer this one. My two favorite holidays in February, though, are Valentines Day and Chinese New Year. But not Groundhog Day. I thing it should be retired. Judging by the snowstorm we had today, we're in for six more YEARS of winter.
Two things about me you may not know: I cannot sleep without socks on. And I have an aversion to going out for breakfast. It depresses me. Oh, sorry. I thought the question was, "Two things that prove you are lame and neurotic."
Two favorite foods: I'm with Nikki on this one...cookie dough and salmon.
Two places you'd rather be: Out on the driveway with Freestone yesterday, when it was 50 degrees! And if I could take Scott and the kids with me, I would definitely choose Hong Kong.
And my extra credit question: What makes your kids eat veggies? Answer: These plates with different sections. Putting the foods in the different sections thrills my kids to no end. And for some reason, they will eat whatever I put on those plates, no matter how healthy it is. (Never mind the hot dog in the big section!) Oprah should have these on her favorite things show.
And now I tag anybody who wants to play! And if nobody wants to play with me, I'll have flashbacks to Miss Campbell's second grade class, and that would be sad. So please play!

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

I'll play, but I get a day to think about it. :)

I agree with you about going to breakfast. I hate the idea of eating rich food in the morning and then starving myself the rest of the day. I don't love breakfast food.. unless we are talking Christmas morning at my moms... which is yum!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Love it, Circe! Happy Chinese New Year! (Did you know I served my mission in HK and my parents just got home from THEIR mission there? Crazy, eh?) Chinese New Year is the BEST!

Quick question, my 9 year old plays the violin - needs a bigger size now that she's grown (1/2 size). Can you recommend a good brand or even a good website (gulp?) that I could get one for not outrageous $$$? You can e-mail me at lizmacd@gmail.com. No big rush! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you well but this blog certainly gives great insight! I'm glad our daughters are going to grow up in the same area. Thanks for the veggies tip!

Michelle said...

Cute!!!

I hope we don't do a list of the things that make us lame and neurotic (although I'm glad we are synesthesia sisters).

That would be my longest post ever (and that is saying something).