Saturday, November 8, 2008

All Dressed Up



All dressed up and noplace to go. Well, actually, we did have someplace to go. I noticed this look at exactly the same moment I said, "Araceli, it's time for cello. Hurry and get in the car!"

Lo and behold, Araceli was waaaaaaaay spruced up for her cello lesson with Mr. Serious Cello Teacher. There was no way I was going to be late for the lesson. I couldn't see walking in late and saying, "Oh, sorry we're late. It just took awhile to get Ari's kabuki make-up off." So she went looking like an actress from Japanese theatre. I think it helped her playing.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I know just how Ari feels, I never would go out of the house without my eye-make up on either!

Michelle said...

Oh,and by thye way this show what a great mom you are. Instead of gettting upset with the little face artist you grab the camera, laughing I am sure if I know you, and then let us all see the fun too!

Lisa and Tate said...

How did the serious cello teacher react to the painted lady??? I agree with Michelle... you are a great mom to grab the camera for a shot and head out to cello.

Sarah Smiles said...

You are a class act mom. That is for sure!

Maria said...

That is way too funny! Ari looks beautiful and I am positive it helped her in her lesson!

love.boxes said...

I don't think you can play a cello properly without dressing in a glamorous way. Go ARI!