Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Cellist



Dear Araceli,

You played beautifully in your cello recital tonight! I was so proud of you for learning your piece so well and sounding beautiful. You looked at the pianist and listened and counted, and your tone was great, especially the last note! You got it! What an amazing girl you are. I'm so glad you're "one of the big kids" now. It's fun to have you stay up a little later and be so helpful with everything. Your baby brother is going to love having you as his nanny. I bet he loves the sound of the cello already. You'll have to play your Bach for him when he's born and see if he recognizes it!

Daddy and I are so lucky to have a daughter like you. We think you're beautiful and perfect, and we love how much love is in your heart. You're a good example for the little kids, and the big kids, too. It's a good thing you're the middle child, so you can be a friend to everyone. Heavenly Father sent you here to be a very important part of our family, to bring joy and love wherever you go. I think He is very proud of you, and I am too.

Love, Mom

8 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

So sweet! (And I thought I was busy!)
P.S. Just started Tallgrass - will keep you posted ;)

Taylor Family said...

I love that dress. I bet she played beautifuly. Will she be playing on Sunday?

SSWS said...

we missed it? Will she do an encore performance for us?

love.boxes said...

Great Job! I am a big fan of the cello and so happy that you are learning to play it so well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ari! Also just started Tallgrass. Thank you for the book recommendations.

Jennie said...

Ari ~ we love you too! We think you have such a fun sass about you. Next time, you'll have to tell us about your recital. We always love to come and hear you perform.

Michelle said...

Great job Ari!

Maria said...

Congratulations Ari! Back it tricky and I bet you aced it. Well done!:)