Friday, May 29, 2009

Veruca Salt and the Oompa Loompa




It may be difficult to get your hands on tickets to Wicked on Broadway, but tickets to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory starring Golda and Ruby are plentiful. You can't go wrong on price, either. You could take a hundred of your closest friends to Charlie for the same price as one ticket to Wicked. Even your youngest friends could go; it's only an hour long!

I saw the show tonight and it was wonderful. Ruby and Golda and the rest of the kids were fabulous, and so much fun to watch! The length of the show left us time to visit Baskin-Robbin after. Isn't that always the best part? I think I might have to see the show again tomorrow. I loved watching Golda act like a spoiled brat and Ruby doing the Oompa dance numbers. Plus, I'd like to try a couple more ice cream flavors.

4 comments:

Jacy said...

Hey! This is Jacy Erickson! Your blog is wonderful and I hope you don't mind me following it!! Where do you have your kids in theatre? I have a little guy who wants to give it a try!!

Jennie said...

You guys! You were SO good! We are so glad we could make it. G, you were the best Veruca every and Rubes, you were a fabulous Oompa Loompa. I hope you get feeling better. That isn't any fun to be sick during a play. Well done!

Michelle said...

I agree with Jennie, you guys were the best! Josh thinks it was definitely staying up past his bedtime and taking his blanket so he could enjoy his first theater experience thanks to you two. You were both so wonderful, the big kids thought it was their favorite play ever!

Maria said...

Circe,
Where is the play? Is it still going on? I would love to take Emma and possibly Claire!

Thanks!