Friday, September 20, 2013

Circe vs. Tziporah



What I did:  Got Tziporah dressed in her cutest outfit.

What Tziporah did:  Climbed up on the counter and sat fully clothed in a sink full of Pine Sol

What I did:  Mopped the floor.

What Tziporah did:  Emptied out the contents of the garbage can onto the floor.

What I did:  Put Tziporah in her high chair with soup.

What Tziporah did:  Rubbed soup all over her hair and clothing.

What I did:  Gave Tziporah a bath.

What Tziporah did:  Poured all the soap in the tub and used the empty bottle to dump water all over the floor.

What I did:  Went to get some towels.

What Tziporah did:  Took an inventory of all 200 diapers by spreading them out on the floor.

What I did:  Put away the diapers.

What Tziporah did:  Unfolded all the clean laundry and flung it around the room

What I did:  Put Tziporah in her crib and opened my book.

What Tziporah did:  Decorated her crib and walls with drops of milk from her bottle.

What I did:  Put all the bedding in the washer.

What Tziporah did:  Spread two pounds of cat food on the mud room floor.

Precious little one.  She brings new meaning to the phrase "Hell on Wheels," but every time I think the phrase, I laugh because she is SO DARN CUTE!  Last night we had a little party and Tricia and Jim brought pizza and Coke.  My brother was holding Tizzy and said to me, "I think Tziporah just asked me to put Coke in her bottle."

Yes.  Yes, she did.  That's what she means when she says, "A Toke a baba," and holds up her empty bottle with her eyes full of the soft, persuasive expectation that she will get what she desires.  She always does because she is so charming and smells like goodness and wonder.  Ah, how did we get so lucky!?


3 comments:

michelle said...

No way I could ever say no to that face! Cutie!

Anonymous said...

So cute, there is no way you could say "no" to that cute little face. Such a cute blog. Just love that little Tz...never ceases to amaze me the things you say she does. Does the phrase, "has me wrapped around her little finger fit?" But what a cute little finger! She keeps you going for sure! xo Tricia

Cricket said...

I have fallen head over heels for Tizzy! I love all things about her.