Monday, April 30, 2012

4th Term

Golda wrote this and I loved it, so I stole it for my blog.  Golda's blog is Le mie parole on my sidebar in case you want to catch a glimpse into 9th grade.




4th Term:

 Is summer right around the corner? Or in the next town, surrounded by traffic?
Some days when it's warm, blue and sunny, it's like a little hint of summer to keep you going. Other days when the classroom is hot, the CRTs are looming, and homework is still going strong, it's more like summer is breathing down your neck. Today is a pretty good day. Most of my classes had fans and we took our last page of Geometry notes. Outside is filled with crisp shadows, colorful sidewalks, rippling green leaves, and warm air.
Hot days drenched in cold water, melted Popsicles, and laughter are ahead. Just one last push!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow! What a great writer Golda is!