Friday, April 20, 2012

I'll Take One of Each, Please


This weekend, staring with the dreaded-yet-welcome "early out" in an hour, we have:  (deep breath...)

A violin lesson, a cello lesson, four dance classes, a violin master class with Mimi Zweig (I.U. alum, take note!), a cello recital, a voice lesson, a flute lesson, a Utah football scrimmage (Scott and some kids), a Suzuki parent workshop (me and a baby), a Music Man rehearsal, a Rose Parade extravaganza, two guitar lessons, dinner with my siblings, a trip to the zoo for extra credit in science (yeah, we can do that during the guitar lesson) and finally, Tziporah's baby blessing.

So if you come to my house after the blessing for the brunch I invited you to and we're not there, text us.  We may have forgotten, but the casseroles should be in the oven.  And no, there's nothing you can do to help me, but thanks.  The ball is already in motion.  We got this.  Now all there is to do is sit back and relish the wonderful craziness that is seven kids.  Starting after school in five...four...three...


5 comments:

Catherine said...

Phew! I'm zonked just reading that! You can do it though!! Have fun amidst all the chaos!

Love pictures of your precious little doll!

Catherine said...

Ooo...does this mean Golda is a 'YES!' for the Rose Bowl parade?? :o)

Amanda said...

Wow. I'm tired just reading about your weekend! I don't have that much to do in a week, let alone a weekend! Good luck! Knowing you and your super powers I'm sure it'll all turn out wonderfully!

I'm so sorry Xanthe is having such a hard time in school. Whenever I see kids like that I just ache for them. Some ladies in my neighborhood that have kids with learning disabilities have tried this integrative therapy with their kids and have had lots of success. It's something about helping the right and left sides of the brain work better together. Call me if you're interested and I can pass along some phone numbers.

Nate said...

Just reading this makes me tired. Good luck with all events and congratulations with Tziporah's blessing.

Shane and Kenzie said...

Oh boy. Now did you leave time in your weekend for a much needed NAP?? I need to lie down right now just from reading about your busy busy schedule!