Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New York Food Journal



 Junoon


 Bouloud Sud


 Can't not do pizza on Times Square after a show.
 Mango on the Brooklyn Bridge
 Brooklyn pizza
 Looks like gritty street food, but it's a falafel from maoz, my favorite fast food falafel place.  And the only one I know of.  It's a chain.

 We found an Amareno gelato stand.  Ruby almost fainted.
 It was Italian street food, but it went fast.
 Peach-blueberry pie from the New Amsterdam market under the Brooklyn Bridge.  Delish, but not as good as Jennifer's pie.
 Cone at Yankee Stadium
 Golda finally got her cannoli

Tiramisu at the Guggenheim.

3 comments:

sws said...

What a way to start my day! I feel inspired....wanna go again and take me?

Sonja said...

Goodness - I'll be in NYC in April - I better take some notes on your post!

Lisa from Gone With The Family said...

Wow, that's a lot of delicious looking food! I'm also returning to NYC in April and need to note down some of these!