Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sacrament Meeting

Why do those people come if they're just going to leave after the first meeting?

I'm glad you're here.

Does that woman have to let her child run around in circles in the aisle?

I'm glad you're here.

I saw that guy buying cigarettes.  What is he doing at church?

I'm glad you're here.

That family clearly didn't have enough time to get ready.  They should go home and try again.

I'm glad you're here.

The missionaries challenged that man to baptism and he said no.  Why does he bother to come?

I'm glad you're here.

Didn't I hear that those people were having marital problems?  Look at them pretending everything is fine.

I'm glad you're here.

That girl only came because her friends are here.

I'm glad you're here.

I could use some forgiveness myself.  For being too judgmental, for starters.

I'm glad I'M here.

Matthew 11:28...Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. XO Tricia

Ben and Athena said...

I forgot to write how much I love this post. Today was Sunday and I pulled it up for Ben so he could read it and see. Thanks so much for the perspective. Athena