Saturday, August 4, 2012

While You Were Out





I snorted when I found these pictures on the camera from when we were in New York.  Poor Coco!  After the second night she spent with the kids, she texted me, "OMG!  You do this every night?!?!  You're amazing!"  I guess she forgot what it was like to have babies.

I'm sure the scene was equally chaotic at Grandma's when the torch was passed, but Marlene said the kids were all as good as gold and Tziporah never made a peep.  If that's what you want us to think, I'm totally willing to believe it!  :)

Thanks to Coco and Bill and Grandma and Grandpa and everyone who kept our kids alive and safe and mostly away from the camera.  hee hee  What would we do without you??

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I think this is my favorite of all of your "NY Posts"! Love the blurry pictures.