Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Be My Valentine


 Freestone set up a photo shoot and asked me to help him take pictures of his baby sister.  Freestone is a tender-hearted boy who loves babies.  The trip we took in the fall with just Freestone and Tziporah solidified his feelings of affection toward her.  Tziporah loves Freestone, too.  They will always have each other, even when and if Freestone's dream of having ten children of his own comes true.  Maybe Aunt Tziporah will be their favorite!  I don't know, though; there will be a lot of aunts, and they're all wonderful girls.  Everyone wants Tizzy for their valentine, but it looks like her big brother has stolen her heart.





We always knew for certain that Freestone was going to be in our family, from before Golda was even born.  And Tizzy, well, she was here before she was here.  I felt her close by.  She is a strong and noble spirit.  I'm so glad she is here in the flesh, our sweet little valentine.  


Why is there a shadow of E.T. on the wall?










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, so cute, so sweet, such a sweetheart of a brother...Freestone. What precious pictures of all. We are all glad you have everyone of them, each such a sweetheart in their own right. These pictures of Tzizzy are so precious. I am glad Alex was right on when he said before she was born, "Circe has seven children!" No, she has six, no Grammy, she has seven. These children are closer to our Father in Heaven than we sometimes realize..they are all such sweet spirits. Love, Tricia xo

Marilyn said...

These just made me smile. It is so wonderful to belong to a family.

Ernstfamilyfun said...

So cute. And I loved the E.T. shadow! It made me laugh:)