Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Octopus and the Bottle



Right after I posted my last post, I got an email from Scott with this link

Scott is hilarious.  My lunch with Ari (and Ptolemy and Tziporah) was just what I hoped.  No interruptions, no time constraints, no tentacles.  As we laughed at Tizzy, Ari told me she wants to have "about eight" kids.  She looked adoringly at Ptolemy and Tizzy and said, "How did we get such adorable babies?"  I was wondering the same thing!

I don't know if the YouTube video was a vote of confidence from Scott, or if he just has a YouTube video for EVERY occasion.  Whatever the case may be, Scott always knows just what to say - or, um - pull up on YouTube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how did Scott find this and right after your post!..Scott is incredible (you too!) Cute pictures of PT and Tzipporah and Ari, what a young lady she is now, beautiful of all three. Glad you enjoyed your luncheon. xo Tricia

laurel said...

Awesome. YOu do have cute kids.