Sunday, November 16, 2014

Santa Baby


 We have arrived at that good time of year, the season of recitals and performances.  When I got home from ballet, Araceli had Tziporah in her hair and make-up, ready to play Santa.  Her serious face in this photos belies the enthusiasm she was feeling.  She kept saying carefully, "It's time-a go to my baw-lay class."  Today was Tziporah's ballet performance at the Studio 1 holiday boutique.  Jean, what a great idea!  Each class performs at the studio while vendors display their wares along the perimeter of the studio.  It's lots of fun, and the adorable factor is off the charts.
 Look at Mama!
 Now look adorable!
 Point you toe!
 Smile!

 I love the little babe who is second to the end.  She bawled her way off the floor and had the whole audience in tears...of laughter.  As I am just finding out with our Tziporah, there is nothing cuter than a two-year-old performing.  Tziporah is always eager to strut her stuff, and boy she has the stuff!  I am loving Jean's fun, easy approach to Tziporah's age group.  Today, they got to the studio in their tights and leos, she threw Santa suits on all of them, turned on their music and away they went.

Checkin' it once, checkin' it twice.  The mirror, I mean.  Tziporah was captivated by her reflection as Santa Baby.  Who can blame her?  I think we all were.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is there video? So adorable!

Jennie said...

I love it. I leave for a few days and I'm so far behind. I've missed three posts. Thanks for helping with the kids on Friday. I'm sorry Izzy crashed the recital. Thanks for letting her participate. I'm sure she loved it. I also love the post on OMS. I think most of us have that. Ryan always jokes with me that he doesn't know how he is still alive without me with him every day monitoring all he does. :)

laurel said...

Fabulous! She is so darling and a performer like the whole family. You know you could share a little of that talent overload you have going.