Wednesday, June 10, 2015

6th Grade Graduation

The day of Golda's high school graduation, all the attention was on Golda.  We almost forgot that Freestone had a big event, too.  He came home from violin and ironed his shirt!  Who is this kid?  I guess he knew I wouldn't do it.  I don't usually iron.  The graduation ceremony was short and great. and gave us a chance to sit quietly and think about Freestone before the deluge of the last day of school hit.

 Spencer and Sam are good friends.  They are also as crazy as Freestone, and as smart!
 Freestone loved both of his teachers this year.  He had a great 6th grade experience, if you don't count his love of reading being completely snuffed out by the reading log requirement.  I hope it comes back.

Happy boy.  I am looking forward to Freestone's next adventure, 7th grade.  I think he'll be good at it.  I think it will be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading logs. The quickest way to make a kid hate reading.