Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This Is Going to be a Problem


This looks disgusting, doesn't it? The sight of all these fresh, crisp veggies makes me want to gag.

This, on the other hand, I HAVE to have. All that greasy goodness is irresistible. The lady at Taco Maker gave me cheese tater tots by mistake the other day, and she had a hard time prying them out of my hands when I told her about the mistake. I had to go back for some the next day, and now I'm addicted to cheese tots. I might gain more that my usual 40 pounds this time. What are the rest of you craving?

10 comments:

Sher said...

Are you serious? I'd sooo much rather eat veggies than tater tots. But, you put chocolate in front of me and it's all over.

Erin said...

When I was pregnant,I ate fried food constantly. As sick as I was, I cannot understand why I didn't crave healthy food. It doesn't really make sense. Eat all the tots you need, Circe. Your vege's wil be there for you when you are ready.

Elisa said...

Ok. I'm a retard clearly, because are you pregnant?? I thought you were getting another baby from China?? Clearly I am in the dark here... but I would take that greasy goodness any day!!

Michelle said...

All three of my kids gestated to Wendy's kids meals. At least three times a week. It is the only meat I can stand when prego. I say just enjoy!

Jennifer said...

What remarkable restraint to bring the tots home, place them on a pretty plate and then take a photo! I think I would have devoured them in the parking lot.

SSWS said...

Nice tots.....I love how Kaysville offers all sorts of variations of the fried carb and cheese....cheese tots, cheese quesadillas, cheese fries, fried cheese....Heaven for the pregnant woman!

Anonymous said...

Both plates look really delicious! The veggies are a good counter balance for tots. Yum! Hopefully number eight comes soon:)

Christian said...

Why does this remind me of something from Davis High Home Ec?

Maria said...

Hi Circe,

I crave peppermint ice cream with Chocolate sauce. I am with you on the greasy food!!!:)

love.boxes said...

I like Maria's vote... Dryers has some in such a lovely pink! :) I also love those mint brownies at BB. :)