Friday, December 5, 2008

Wrapping it Up


OK, the neighbor gifts have been delivered. I was going to say "successfully delivered," but I have my doubts. I had a rowdy bunch of 5-year-old boys and two boxes of undelivered gifts yesterday, so I combined the two and had boys jumping in and out of my moving car, hurling wrapping paper at all our neighbors' houses. While I didn't have to actually do any work, the quality of the delivery might be sketchy. If you're my neighbor and you didn't get a roll of wrapping paper with our Christmas card attached, it's because 1. You didn't look in your bushes or 2. I ran out with 4 houses left to go. I strategically skipped 4houses that don't blog, so maybe they'll never find out. :)

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Skipping houses that don't blog.... I love it! You are so on top of it. You have your neighbor gifts out, christmas letter in the mail, and I'm sure Scott has the shopping done. You guys are all set.

The homestead said...

You amaze me! The years we bearly even celebrate christmas are the years I either have a new baby or have morning sickness. I can't wait to get your Christmas card in the mail.

Lisa and Tate said...

Your "delivery" crew sound like a fun time! You are my hero to get the neighbor gifts out so early!!! Not sure IF I will be doing the neighbor gifts out this year.

Elisa said...

You are Johnny on the spot! Wow.

We don't do neighborhood gifts--- We have a hot chocolate party and donate money to a local charity. Much much easier, and way less stressful!

Thanks for the card!

Sarah Smiles said...

You are so funny! Skipping the houses who don't blog. You are amazing to already have neighbor gifts delivered, maybe! :)

Michelle said...

You are so good! You have so many of the biggies done!