Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Keep Your Head Down


All systems are go for next Friday if this kid can keep his head down. I was so relieved that he had flipped that I went right home from the doc and helped the kids set up the crib. Now we're ready! Freestone said, "Now they don't have to cut you in half!" I think he was glad, but I'm not sure. He may have been picturing a magician in a fancy cape with a comically big saw. That might be cool, but I think we'll do this the old-fashioned way. It's exciting enough.

9 comments:

Emily said...

The room is really cute! Thank heavens he flipped!

love.boxes said...

I'm constantly astounded by the things you are able to accomplish in a day Circ.. even 9 1/2 months pregnant you go at life full tilt and still manage to be one of the most optomistic, kind and wonderful people I know. I'm so glad the baby turned and hope the delivery will be just like l's.. piece of cake. You are in my prayers.. I can't wait to meet this very dear boy. It's so neat that we already know his face. He's just beautiful.

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he turned! Good luck next week. I'll be thinking of you!

SSWS said...

phew!! Can't wait to meet the newest Dopp!

Jennie said...

Oh good! I'm glad things are "turning" around for you. I hope he "keeps his head down" until next week. Keep us posted.

The homestead said...

Congratulations! May you have a wonderful delivery.

Jennifer said...

Yay! Gives the proper meaning to the 80s send-off, "Let's be like a baby and . . ."

(head out!)

Seriously, I'm so happy this happened. I second love.boxes -- you're amazing. I wish you the very best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope he stays put. Best wishes for Friday. Still happy to watch Xanthe if you want:)

Michelle said...

That Free kills me! So glad he got things going the right direction!