Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lost


Freestone lost his first tooth! It survived several days of tugging and twisting before finally falling out while Freestone was sleeping. No sooner had he carefully placed it in his favorite Love Box than I dropped it on the carpet and the tooth was lost a second time. I'm so glad the tooth fairy is magic and knows he lost the tooth. Freestone asked me what would happen if the tooth fairy looked inside the empty box and thought he was trying to trick her. I reassured him that the tooth fairy is omnicient. I just hope she remembers to drop by tonight! She may be all-knowing, but she is a little bit flaky. I love Freestone's new smile. Losing teeth is one of the sweetest things about childhood.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Our tooth fairy is flaky also. Sometimes she forgets to come for a couple of days. One of these days though, she's going to get it right :) Luckily, my kids are very understanding LOL.

The homestead said...

We have the worst tooth fairy. When the kids are past believing I just tell them to go to my purse and get out 50 cents.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Freestone! Loosing tooth number one is an adventure:) Hey, we would still like to have Xanthe come and play Friday. Can I pick her up around noon?????

laurel said...

Congrats. It was good to meet you. I hope th tooth fairy was good to you.