Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Work in Progress


As long as there is paint in the world, our house will be a work in progress. Golda moved from her downstairs room to the attic, painting over the very worn pink paint with "Tropicana Cabana" turquoise. It's still a work in progress, as is Xanthe's new "Purple Panda Princess" room in the downstairs. The kids are working on their panda paintings to adorn Xanthe's new walls. When I asked Xanthe today if she wanted a friend over, she said, "My room's not clean enough." We'll let you all know when Xanthe's new room is up to her standards. It's going to be fun!

5 comments:

The homestead said...

What a great room. Love the couch and desk. I cannot keep up with where your children sleep.

laurel said...

We are home! So excited to catch up. Looks like you had a great BIG holiday. Love the room color. Your house was so beautiful and bright. I need to be more daring. Glad you are all happy.

Emily said...

It looks so good! I love the color!

Michelle said...

That girl is going to be an interior decorater! Looks so good!

love.boxes said...

Gorgeous Golda! turq and red is my very favorite color combo!