Tuesday, May 11, 2010

'Tis the Season

The seasons of the year in our family don't necessarily have to do with the weather.  For one thing, there are only three seasons:  Nutcracker, Recitals and Swimming.  We're in recital season now, which starts with flute federation in March or April and ends with the ballet recital in June.  Although this year, the season has a playoff aspect to it, with The King and I running into July.  What I'm trying to say is, if you're tired of watching You Tube videos of kids playing instruments, don't click here.  Or here.  Or here.  But this one is kinda cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate Call - said "Wow, Ruby is good!" and asked if there was a video of Golda playing her flute.

I second the comment made by Kate - Bravo Ruby.
Kate continues to ask, "Are there any songs of Golda?"

Jennie said...

They were all great! I loved it Free. You are becoming quite the little violinist. And Rubes... you have always been good, but I especially liked this performance. Your fingers were flying all over the place. What skill! Well done you guys!

Circe said...

Yea mom, what about me?
golda

The Brown Family said...

I recognize that recital hall ;)
{guitar photo}
Love
Kim

Anonymous said...

Way to go Freestone and Ruby..I loved Ruby's Paganini and I love the look on Free's face when he is playing Song of the Wind.

laurel said...

Seriously, is there anything you all DON'T do?