Thursday, June 10, 2010

Admirable Admiral

It's opening night for The Admiral in The Sound of Music, and the first night of the last run of his stage career!  The girls don't perform until tomorrow, but Scott is lucky enough to be in both casts.  I can't wait to see him onstage!  I'm sure he'll rock it!  I can't tell you what a good sport Scott is to do this.  It's about 300 times more work than he or I thought it would be.  He's at rehearsal every night until 11!

If not to see Marta and Louisa sing about their favorite things, PLEASE come to DHS for The Sound of Music Friday night or Saturday afternoon to see Scott as a Nazi officer.  Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime chance!  We are all proud of you, Scott! 

9 comments:

Jennie said...

We're so excited to come and see him. We can't wait!

Jennie said...

I should of said, we can't wait to see all of them. :)

Michelle said...

I can hardly wait!

Maria said...

We have tickets for Saturday afternoon. I didn't realize that was the cast your kids are in! How exciting. I love the pictures. Especially the boy in the background yawning and texting!:)

laurel said...

Cood luck! And can we get his autograph?

China party at my house July 10th. Lots of out of towners are coming! Hope you guys can come!!!!

Taylor Family said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for this big event. Luckily Kip is hanging in there so I can come.

Lexie said...

I can't wait to see you guys. I know you'll be brilliant! It sounds like all of Utah is coming. Or at least everyone I know!
~Lexie

Michelle said...

He lived up to the hype! It was such an amazing production. Best $22 bucks I have ever spent!

Kristi said...

That is so fun! Break a leg, Scott!