Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last the Best

Last swing


Last concert


Last stroll


One last treat

Thursday was Freestone's last baseball game of the season.  I was sad.  I loved baseball.  Then it was Ari's final concert for her summer strings program.  It was outside at an amphitheater in Ogden, and I loved it.  I especially loved Ari leaning way over to see what the other cellist's fingers were doing and copying her, taking breaks to wave to me.  After she asked, "Could you tell the parts I was faking?"  Uh, no, of course not!

We wrapped up the night at the new Yogo Togo in town.  All the hip teens were there.  10 o'clock at night, baby laughing, 5-year-old covered in chocolate and Coco and Bill relaxing on day-glo orange couches at the yogurt shop.  Summer is here and I love it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks good to me! I love that Ari looks like a cello with legs in that picture!

sws said...

...and what a great swing! I love the guitar in the orchestra.